About Moltz Constructors, Inc.
Moltz Constructors, Inc. is a Wyoming based General Contractor that works on heavy civil and industrial projects. The company origins date back to 1975 when Paul Moltz started ASI Inc. in Buena Vista, Colorado. The Wyoming Company of Moltz Constructors was formed in 1987 to work on several USBR projects in the area. We are very proud of the cooperative relations we’ve maintained with the project owners in getting some difficult projects built. With our company’s highest level of management involved in the day-to-day management of projects, we’ve been able to promptly modify methods, schedules, equipment selections and personnel assignments as needed when unforeseeable conditions have arisen. Moltz Constructors has not been involved in a single lawsuit or adversarial claim since its incorporation.
- Dam and Reservoir Renovation and Construction
- Power house Renovation and Upgrades
- Outlet works and large valve installation and modifications
- Oil and Gas refinery construction and maintenance
- Spillway demolition, rehabilitation, and construction
- Large Gate replacement and maintenance
- Water and Wastewater treatment Facilities
- Reservoir Control Structures
Our Corporate Officers
Thomas Moltz– President
Paul Moltz – Vice President
Ben Yoder – Treasurer